e martë, dhjetor 02, 2008

Festivali #47 TVSH


The festival is due to take place on 19th, 20th and 21st December.

The presenters this year will be Elsa Lila and a couple of the members from the group "The SHBLSH" - Julian Deda(right in photo above) and Gentian Zenelaj(left in photo above).

I must admit, I am not too keen on seeing Elsa Lila as presenter (again). I did not think she was very good last year, and I don't know why she doesn't just enter a song rather than be presenter.She's a far better singer than presenter.

They should have just left the guys to be presenters...

Anyway, not much information on the go, although we are less than 3 weeks away from the festival.

Of course the winner will go forward to represent Albania in the forthcoming Eurovision Song Contest.

This appears to be the line up...

1. ADELINA THAÇI
2. AGIM POSHKA
3. EMI BOGDO
4. BESA KOKEDHIMA
5. BURN
6. DORINA GARUCI
7. ENDRI & STEFI PRIFTI
8. ERA RUSI
9. ERGA HALILAJ
10.EUGENT BUSHPEPA
11.JULIANA PASHA & LUIZ EJLLI
12.JULIAN LEKOCAJ
13.KEJSI TOLA
14.KUJTIM PRODANI
15.ROVENA DILO
16.SHPAT KASAPI
17.SONI MALAJ
18.VEDAT ADEMI
19.WEST SIDE FAMILY

Again I will go for my pick, before I even hear the songs...and as usual my pick will be nowhere near the final 3.
So my pick is...Adelina Thaçi.
Why?
Because Adrian Hila wrote her song, and his songs usually win.

It will be interesting to see if Soni Malaj wins...especially after she accused Serbia of stealing one of her songs when they won Eurovision in 2007.

Nuk ka komente:

 
expatriate